A suitably qualified and experienced individual is invited to fill up the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
- Operating chainsaws
- Trimming limbs, tops, and roots from trees
- Sawing logs to predetermined lengths, using a chain saw.
- Site assessment
- Maintaining and repairing the saw machine
- At least 3 O’ Level subjects.
- A certificate of Chainsaw Training from Forestry Commission to insure safe and quality work.
- Should be able to Service, dismantle and rebuild the Chainsaw
- Ability to swim
- At least 2 years and above relevant experience with traceable reference in
- Ability to handle physical tasks such as walking for extended periods in various outdoor habitats (fields, woods, streams, etc.) and frequent lifting of heavy items.
- Ability to work to complete challenging projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Should provide own clothing, rubber boots, hats, etc. (Personal protective equipment (chainsaw boots, chaps, helmet, eye protection, ear protection) and waders).