A suitably qualified and experienced individual is invited to fill up the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
- Patrolling around the Council premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates and makes a report accordingly.
- Monitoring and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Writing reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Calling police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Warning persons of rule breaches or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary
- Sanitizing and temperature checks for visitors and employees
- Fumigation of offices and cars
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR & Admin Manager
- At least 5 O’ Level subjects.
- A certificate of Security training
- At least 2 years and above relevant experience and traceable reference in the field
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Police Clearance is a MUST.