Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill in the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: –
- Assist in permit processing
- Water levels data collection
- Borehole registration
- Data capturing
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Studying towards Bachelors’ Degree in Water Resources Engineering, BSc in Geography and Bachelor of Sciences Honors Degree in Earth Sciences, Environmental Studies and any other related degree
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Computer literacy
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs on or not later than 7 March 2023 at 2.30pm to:-
The HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Sub-Catchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.